Monday, October 5, 2009

Well in between mowing the grass and washing the car (yawn), i managed to try my hand at japanese owls. I found some on the net and immediately went searching for a pattern. I still have to add the eyes and the bottom so that they sit up a bit better, but so far so good. I tried some suede material aswell but it just came out ugly so i think i'ii stick with the felt and denim. i'ii post once i find some cute buttons and finish them off!


  1. hey Rachel Great start, get commenting and following!!! Can't wait to see the owls all finished off.

  2. Looking forward to seeing how the owls look when finished. So glad you used Japanese fabric.