Saturday, October 17, 2009




well time flies when your trying to get stuff done. unfortunately, the owls are still without eyes. i want them to be perfect - story of my craft projects. try to make things perfect, get fustrated and put them aside whereby they never get finished. i will get them done...one day! on a happier note, went to daylesford the other week with my pal Laura and our troop of kids. it was a cold day (how unusual!) but managed to find this cute wallpaper border from the bazaar as recommended by Allison from Lark. i'm thinking of making some books and covering them with the paper. we are on a farm but to have it on the wall would be overkill and hubby just wouldn't be into it! what do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I think the books are a great idea. Nice to read another Ballarat region based blog. All the best to you.
    Marilyn www.missymaomao.com.au
    www.missymaomao.blogspot.com
    www.missymaomao.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is soo my problem! i have an ever growing basket of sewing/crafting i have started and not finished...there always seems to be a new project that catches my eye or a decision i cant make so dont finish it- thats my excuse anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Rachelle, you must do something crafty with these! Thanks for popping in the other day, it was lovely to meet you! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always the same - and the moment I see some new fabric another project pops into my mind - and the original ones never get finished! I like the paper - they would be nice notebooks, or even used on a childrens blanket box...

    ReplyDelete