Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Market Day


i have some very exciting news. i have been accepted for a stall at the Daylesford Makers Market on Easter Saturday. i'm over the moon but also a bit worried. will i get everything made in time? will anybody like it? are my prices ok? i've got most of my material so i will be sewing in every spare moment for the next few weeks. if anybody can recommend a good supplier of printed ribbon so that i can sew my name onto the stuff, it would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Rachelle - I'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'm sure it will go well, it's going to be pretty busy in the lead up. I found a good tutorial on how to make your own tags... http://sewtakeahike.typepad.com/sewtakeahike/2008/08/label-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete