Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Oh happy day part two


Saturday's trip to the Daylesford Makers Market was enought to make me very happy but my latest find tops it off. Cath Kidston overload!!!!
I have both of Cath's books. I got "Make" on clearance at a newsagency not knowing who she was but became immediatley interested once i looked inside the book. I bought "Sew" as soon as it was released and the other week came across some Cath Kidston mugs. I bought two, one for myself and one for my friend, Laura. Our birthdays are only two days apart and our gifts always have some sort of craft/sewing theme about them.

This isn't any old mug, it is massive. I get a double caffine hit whenever i have a cup of tea (lucky i don't drink coffee). the lady did suggest that it could be used for ice-cream. a coke spider late at night is a definate possibility but for today i am going to make myself a cuppa and have a go at one of the projects. odds on, the drink will get cold and i won't get past page one before the 'kids' interfere. Mmmm, maybe i'ii just go the coke spider instead!

2 comments:

  1. Here I was thinking that the books were just rather small......

    What are the projects like? I just bought one yard wonders, and don't want to double up on too many projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really a pretty photo. I would love to take a peek at your books...and have a cup of coffee. Sounds like a wonderful break! :)

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete