Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Creative space



well i never got to have a look through my Cath Kidston books so my creative space has taken a rest for today. I have however devoted this week to getting the kids stuff organised. We have had to crank up the organisation a bit, especially on Tuesdays and Thursdays when i work. Even before i get to work, i have 3 drop-offs to contend with. mr and missy in the middle are next door to each other and then little mister is dropped off elsewhere. i have already been told off by mr for being late to school (all by 30 seconds) to pick him up.

i needed somewhere for all the bags, lunch bags, reading bags and whatever else was needed. This pic is my handmade rack. I still have to add blackboard to the squares so that i can write any notes to remind myself but its a start.


while taking this pic, little mister managed to get out the front door, into the rain and pull out the dirt from my pots. he is trying to hide behind the post so that he can stay outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment